Saturday, April 2, 2022

Hospital Alone

 A: I have been in the hospital alone after a Caesarian and probably not be able to have anymore kids. I need some love from fellow moms.


Q: This reminds me of when I had a miscarriage last year and was all alone in the hospital because my hubby was not allowed to be with me. It was a shared room. And it was the worst possible thing to go through alone. But just before the miscarriage, I was reading ‘Good Morning, Holy Spirit’ by Benny Hinn. And he described how his mother was in the hospital about to give birth to him, and she asked God for a boy and in her dream, Jesus asked her if she could give Him one of the roses she was holding, and she did. Then, she had a boy indeed — Benny Hinn, whom she gave to the Lord in her dream. And I drew a picture of that with a pencil, so kids will have a children version of ‘Good Morning, Holy Spirit’ because it impacted me so much. 


I had already spent weeks watching Jesus Image and Bethel (never watched them before this but YouTube kept bringing their videos up, and I was too sick from the morning sickness to keep changing it.) so I was soaked in non-stop presence of God building up to the miscarriage. So when I had the miscarriage and was in the hospital, the song that kept me through was “Worthy is Your Name, Jesus, You deserve the praise.”


So hearing your story really brings to my remembrance that special time I had with the Lord and what could have been a bitter memory was soaked in the love of Christ.

0 comments: