Thursday, April 28, 2022

Cheater

 Q: Help, I’ve cheated on my husband twice but really want to make this work and am very remorseful. I’ve 5 kids.


A: You’re at his mercy now… 


You cheated on your husband rather than just cheating on your partner. That’s different. You broke a vow. Twice. He has every reason to abandon you. If he comes back, it’s mercy. Two families have been destroyed. I’ll get on my knees if I were you… it’s almost unforgivable. I actually feel sorry for you and hope he is kind… and I feel sorry for your kids. Their lives have just been screwed up. And cannot be fixed. Can’t turn back time. 


I am sorry you have to bear such heavy consequences for such actions. I will be here if you need someone to talk to. We are not all perfect. We don’t always get what we deserve. I don’t deserve the life that I live either. So I’ll be a friend. You can pm me if you want. No judgements.


If I were you, I’ll get on my knees and beg him, even if it means begging him in front of your kids that know about it. They have to know it is wrong and that you are truly remorseful and that there are consequences and they don’t look good.


You put yourself in this position, not him. Even if the marriage is not working out (no marriage really is), there is no excuse for what you have done unless he was unfaithful first, and he wasn’t.


So if you haven’t used this already, the key words he is looking for are, “Please forgive me.” And “I promise not to ever do it again.” And “Please give me a chance to make it up to you.” And if all else fails, there is ground zero when you say, “I will do anything for you.” Of course, nothing immoral or that breaks the law.


And one more thing.. I stumbled across a group called ‘The Transformed Wife’. To be honest, I don’t really agree with every single thing they say, but I think in your situation, it would be a good group for you to join, so that some of that ‘Good Wife Vibe’ can rub off on you if you know what I mean — they have some great ideas on how to win a man’s heart. No kidding. These are like the best wives on earth group. I personally find them dangerous, so I didn’t join myself, because I think I’m not strong enough and will take everything they say. Lol. So for my own good, I stayed away. But I’m still thinking of it because, you know,… those amazing ideas. Plus, some of the people in that group helped save my marriage. Worth a shot if you’re desperate.


And as I said, I’m here if you need a friend. Nobody is perfect. And none of us can truly throw stones at you.

0 comments: