Sunday, January 7, 2024

2 year old sit through the sermon

The snacks and toys are tricky. I try to give snacks and toys and make them take forever to eat and play with. 


For example, corn flakes or some other form of cereal. I won't give the whole thing. I will give one. Then when she is done, then another one. Sometimes I hide the next one in one of my hands and she has to guess which hand. I do this to prevent spilling and to keep her occupied.


As for toys, same thing. Never all out at once. Always one character and when she is bored, then the next character comes out some 10 minutes later.. and only when she is done playing does the next one come up, so not every 10 mins. It depends on her ability to entertain herself. And I have like 10 characters or objects waiting. And that's after 20 mins of eating cereals so I rarely finish them.

0 comments: