Skip to main content

Looking for a church in Adelaide

The most important thing in life is to hear from God. The only way to have a relationship with someone is to be able to communicate with that person -- talk to God and hear His voice speaking to you. There is no way we can have a relationship with someone we cannot hear.


You will know if it's the right church if they can hear God and if they can lead you to hear God's voice. A lot of churches but very few can actually hear His voice.


I am not from Adelaide -- I'm from Murray Bridge, but in Adelaide, I know two churches that can hear God's voice: Field of Dreams Australia (large church, about 100+ people, in Maylands) and Ekklesia (very small church, less than 20 people, in CBD). Both spirit filled and very prophetic. I suggest to give both a shot.


I'm not saying no other churches can, but I've not been to a lot of churches that can.


I'll be praying for you. If you need to get to Ekklesia, pm me for a contact person.


https://ekklesia.com.au/

https://www.facebook.com/FODAustralia


Other than that, if you're looking for an online church, go to Latter Rain Ministries.

https://www.facebook.com/LatterRainSA




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baptism and sinless after

1. Jesus was baptized  2. Jesus’ disciples baptized 3. Jesus commissioned us to baptize 4. Ephesians 4:22 talks about putting off the old man.  This means leaving your past behind and you are not that person. Your dead body is buried and you are now alive because of Christ in you. So the devil cannot point his finger at you and condemn you for your past sins because that person is dead, and you are not that person. You are a new creation. If Christ is in you, Hebrews 6:4-6 says we cannot crucify again the son of God.  2 Peter 2: For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning. 21 For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them. 22 But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: “A dog re...

Woman Leadership

I am convinced of God’s call upon my life. And am prepared to do anything He asks me to do, whether I receive approval from anyone or not.  It’s so important to read the Bible in context and to know the history of Corinth and how the women in their temples were prostitutes calling the men to have sex with them as part of their religious ceremony; and how they thought the church would be the same. That’s why the women there were asked to keep quiet. I am a woman pastor. I am ordained and I am a woman. God calls whom He wills. When God first created the world, He made man and woman equal. When Eve fell, Adam was standing right beside her (Gen 3:6). He did not speak up but watched, listened, received and ate. Nevertheless, Christ, as the new Adam, came as the Son of God and Son of Man, to restore what was lost when man fell. Thus, God’s original plan for mankind where male and female are equal, has been restored, and the curse, broken. Women and men are equal again. Jesus submitted Hi...

Lazy teens

A teen is not a kid anymore. Then again, boys mature about 3 years slower, so just take that into account.  When faced with lazy teens, we need to find out the root issue — is it a spirit of laziness? It has to be addressed. He needs to know that it is a spirit and not him. And that he has to fight it. And what happens when spirits like that are not warded off. And how they can ultimately possess a person when entertained and given into. If it’s not laziness, it is a lack of motivation. What do they really have in mind that is really bothering them or they are inspired about and work on that.