Sunday, December 17, 2023

Yes, God can speak audibly

 When my dad was 19, God spoke to him audibly for half an hour while showing him visions of him ministering to crowds of people all over the world and told him that He will use him to reach out to the nations. He said I knew you since you were in your mother's womb and called you as a prophet to the nations. Later he read this in Jeremiah. He was a new believer at that time and didn't know many verses. He came from a non-Christian background in a village in Malaysia and was not yet exposed to all these. But he cried the whole time God was speaking to Him.


Jesus also appeared to my mom twice. The first time was when she was pregnant with her first. And the second time when all her 5 kids were sleeping and she was praying in the prayer room. She saw her body still praying and Jesus invited her to walk with Him through the door and around the house where He told her about all the church workers future and who would be leaving and then took her to the kids while they were sleeping and told her about each one. Then he took her back to the room walking right through the door again. All that he said came to pass.


When I was 6, I heard a voice speaking to me. I believe it was an angel. But when I was 17, I heard a loud voice speaking to me when I was in my parents' room. I think that was God. But they didn't hear anything.


God speaks to me all the time. Without Him telling us what to preach, we don't even have a right to be on stage. 


Why did God create Adam? Why did God create humans? To worship Him? No. He has the angels to do that. He doesn't need more worship. He created us because He wanted sons. So He created us in His image. Our purpose in life is to have a relationship with God. We cannot have a relationship with someone we cannot communicate with. We cannot call Him our lover if we don't have a relationship with Him or hear Him.


If you or anyone else wants to hear from God, I am here to help. There's nothing more important in life.

0 comments: