Sunday, March 3, 2024

Home Church

Yes, we home church. Because this is the church God has called us into, no matter what shape it comes in. We are a family and this is our ministry. We weren't always like this but this is where we are now. Even the church goes through different phases and this is where we are at. I hope we don't always have to be in this situation and that this is just a season, but it's been quite a few years now and I'm getting used to it. 

Every now and then I still dream that we can rent a hall somewhere and do church like everyone else but that's just me. And when I think of it, it does seem just a bit religious and traditional and 'trying to fit the mold' because it doesn't mean that God will move any more powerfully in a hall than in my living room, if that makes sense. So I let it slide.

0 comments: