Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Future Entrepreneur?

Start making money now. 


I started making money when I was 8 years old renting out books for 10c to 50c depending on the book. My parents had no idea.


When I was 9, I started planning on how to make money so I could drop out of school. I had plans to rare chickens and sell eggs (but never actually got to it.) I wanted to raise capital so I could start my own kindergarten.. 


When I was 11, I sold stickers. Also ran the Children's Church Fund Raising stall in my church fund raising event. I also organized my first children's church camp. All these are highly important opportunities for entrepreneurs.


When I was 12, I sold burgers.


When I was 14, I started working as a cashier to get some experience.


When I was 16, I worked as a retail assistant for more experience. Also ran the only Food Stall at my church fund raising event.


When I was 18, I sold recyclable items. Helped my church to do it too. Catered food to college mates.


The list goes on.

0 comments: