Skip to main content

Hospital Alone

 A: I have been in the hospital alone after a Caesarian and probably not be able to have anymore kids. I need some love from fellow moms.


Q: This reminds me of when I had a miscarriage last year and was all alone in the hospital because my hubby was not allowed to be with me. It was a shared room. And it was the worst possible thing to go through alone. But just before the miscarriage, I was reading ‘Good Morning, Holy Spirit’ by Benny Hinn. And he described how his mother was in the hospital about to give birth to him, and she asked God for a boy and in her dream, Jesus asked her if she could give Him one of the roses she was holding, and she did. Then, she had a boy indeed — Benny Hinn, whom she gave to the Lord in her dream. And I drew a picture of that with a pencil, so kids will have a children version of ‘Good Morning, Holy Spirit’ because it impacted me so much. 


I had already spent weeks watching Jesus Image and Bethel (never watched them before this but YouTube kept bringing their videos up, and I was too sick from the morning sickness to keep changing it.) so I was soaked in non-stop presence of God building up to the miscarriage. So when I had the miscarriage and was in the hospital, the song that kept me through was “Worthy is Your Name, Jesus, You deserve the praise.”


So hearing your story really brings to my remembrance that special time I had with the Lord and what could have been a bitter memory was soaked in the love of Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baptism and sinless after

1. Jesus was baptized  2. Jesus’ disciples baptized 3. Jesus commissioned us to baptize 4. Ephesians 4:22 talks about putting off the old man.  This means leaving your past behind and you are not that person. Your dead body is buried and you are now alive because of Christ in you. So the devil cannot point his finger at you and condemn you for your past sins because that person is dead, and you are not that person. You are a new creation. If Christ is in you, Hebrews 6:4-6 says we cannot crucify again the son of God.  2 Peter 2: For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning. 21 For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered to them. 22 But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: “A dog re...

Lazy teens

A teen is not a kid anymore. Then again, boys mature about 3 years slower, so just take that into account.  When faced with lazy teens, we need to find out the root issue — is it a spirit of laziness? It has to be addressed. He needs to know that it is a spirit and not him. And that he has to fight it. And what happens when spirits like that are not warded off. And how they can ultimately possess a person when entertained and given into. If it’s not laziness, it is a lack of motivation. What do they really have in mind that is really bothering them or they are inspired about and work on that.

Woman Leadership

I am convinced of God’s call upon my life. And am prepared to do anything He asks me to do, whether I receive approval from anyone or not.  It’s so important to read the Bible in context and to know the history of Corinth and how the women in their temples were prostitutes calling the men to have sex with them as part of their religious ceremony; and how they thought the church would be the same. That’s why the women there were asked to keep quiet. I am a woman pastor. I am ordained and I am a woman. God calls whom He wills. When God first created the world, He made man and woman equal. When Eve fell, Adam was standing right beside her (Gen 3:6). He did not speak up but watched, listened, received and ate. Nevertheless, Christ, as the new Adam, came as the Son of God and Son of Man, to restore what was lost when man fell. Thus, God’s original plan for mankind where male and female are equal, has been restored, and the curse, broken. Women and men are equal again. Jesus submitted Hi...